• To provide guidance under the rules and regulations of the American Kennel Club, educational
seminars, and meeting representation for members;
• To further the advancement of AKC registered pure-bred dogs through conformation, agility, and
• To encourage and promoting quality in the breeding of purebred toy dogs and to do all possible to
bring their natural qualities to perfection;
• To accept the standard of their breed, as approved by the American Kennel Club, by which a toy
breed shall be judged;
• To do all in our power to protect and advance the interest of toy breeds and to encourage
sportsmanlike competition of dog shows, obedience trials, and other dog related activities;
• To Conduct sanctioned matches and dog shows under the rules and regulations of The American
The Police are now saying if you see a dog locked in a car in hot weather, take a picture of the dog and the car. If someone is with you, get them to bring up the weather for your area on their phone so you can screen shot the temp, then break the car window. This way, you will not be charged with criminal damage and it gives the police photo evidence to take the dog owners to court.
Don't Leave Your Dog In Your Car!